Exchanges & Returns
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Requirements by Product Category
- Eyewear must be in new, unused condition with the original packaging.
Goggles, Wetsuits, Swimskins & SIM Shorts
- These items may be tried on and tested in the water!
- We recommend trying on your items quickly after receiving them to ensure size and fit are correct. 30 days can pass quickly with holidays, work, travel, etc! So verify your size as soon as you can.
- Notes about sizing:
- MAVERICK WETSUITS and SIM Shorts tend to feel tighter on land than when you are in the water. Some people say the difference is about one half size. So if you get on your suit and it's a little tight outside of the water, you can be assured that it will loosen up and stretch once you get wet.
- VIPER SWIMSKINS are intended to give the most compressive fit possible without restricting breathing or range of motion. The tightness of the fit may be surprising on land, but it should "make sense" once you get in the water and start going through your range of motion while swimming. Note that you should find a swimskin to be significantly tighter than a wetsuit, swimsuit, or tri suit. You should not be able to zip the swimskin up without help; if you are able to do so, then you should consider sizing down.
- Ensure the items that you wish to return meet the requirements listed directly above based on your product(s).
- Begin the exchange/return process by clicking "Start an Exchange or Return" above and completing the submission.
- Fill out the "returns" section of the packing slip that came in the original packaging. Place merchandise and completed return form back in original packaging and place return label supplied over the original shipping label.
- For the UK – Use the Royal Mail Tracked 48 Returns label and take the package to any Post Office branch. Obtain a receipt from the counter staff when you drop off your package and retain. If you choose not to use the enclosed return label, please return the products at your own cost, using a trackable shipping method to the address below. Please keep your tracking number in case the package is lost in transit.
- For the rest of Europe - Please return the products at your own cost, using a trackable shipping method to the address below.
Ingram Micro Services
71 Bilton Way
Enfield, UK EN3 7EP
- ROKA reserves the right to refuse any excessive and/or bad faith return.
- When packing your return, please: (1) Ensure products are clean and dry, both inside and out and (2) Fold products carefully to avoid unnecessary creasing or wrinkles.
- Refunds typically take 12 - 15 business days to process from the day they are shipped back to our warehouse. If you need a refund processed more quickly, please call or email us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
- You will receive an email once your refund is processed.
- If you have questions or concerns anytime, contact us at email@example.com or 1-877-985-7652.